Search This Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Crash Cymbal? I sure think so!

Hello everyone, and welcome to my second official post! *Applause*

 With my first post, I quickly got 4 followers. It made me really happy that some people actually care what I had to say. This time though, I have a question to ask. Many who know me know that I am currently learning how to play drums. With that in mind, I am here to ask for YOUR opinion. I am looking for a new crash cymbal to compliment the one I already have. I narrowed it down to these two choices. Which one sounds better to you all?

Above: This Cymbal is the cheaper of the two, it costs 39.99 USD.

Or...

Above: This one is 10 dollars more, 49.99 USD. 

I'm leaning more toward the more expensive one. Let me know what you guys think!
Thanks for your time everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha... the guy's voice be funny.

    Well... uh... I really honestly see no diference in either of these two, besides the "bell" part he was demonstrating. The pricier one sounded better there.

    If you do see a big difference in the sound they produce, go ahead and buy the 50 dollar one. Otherwise, just stick with the 14 inch.

    ReplyDelete